Cookies are small text files installed on your computer on sites that you visit.. They are widely used to ensure the proper functioning of websites, allow for faster and more efficient navigation and also provide information to website owners.
How and why are cookies used?
What types and kind of cookies are used?
When you visit this site, one or more of the following types of cookies are used:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the web page, so no record is left on the user’s hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns of the site. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site;
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that treated us or others, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you;
- Advertising Cookies: These are those treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that exists on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
You can make changes to your cookie settings at any time. You should follow the instructions given below. By disabling cookies, the site may not function properly.How can you enable and disable cookies in your internet browser.
a) Google Chrome
The user has full control over the cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing, an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced settings”;
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings”
- Select the option “Block data definition by sites”
- You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome please see http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic.
- Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the option “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- Move the bar to the top, where you will see “Block all cookies”
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer.
For more information about cookie settings on Internet Explorer , see the Microsoft page http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookie.
c) Mozilla Firefox
To disable all cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” icon located on the top panel
- In the “Cookies” section uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
For more information on cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Activate%20e%20Disable%20cookies?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+ Cookies.
To disable all cookies in Safari:
- Click “Edit”
- Select “Preferences”
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Safari, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en.