- Strengthen and consolidate the relationship of trust and proximity of Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda with its Clients;
- Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data by Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda;
- Inform Clients of their rights, as holders of personal data, and how they can exercise them;
- Inform the Clients about Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda ‘s Personnel who can request the exercise of their rights, or clarify how their personal data are processed.
b) Scope of application
The protection of your personal data is a priority for Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda. We are committed to only processing your personal data that is strictly necessary to provide you with the best services, ensuring transparency in the information and application of best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data. Whenever your personal data are processed by contracted entities, Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda will require that these entities have the same level of guarantee of privacy and security with regard to protection of personal data. We want to earn your trust and feel that your personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, assuming, with great seriousness and commitment, our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data. Whenever you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, we will be to help you by directing your questions at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda is committed to only processing the personal data strictly necessary for each process. Exemplifying:
- Commercial Relationship – Neatbox – Packing Solutions, Lda treats your identification data (name, tax number and date of birth), contact details (mobile phone number, email and address) and consumer history (preferences). These data are used for a normal business relationship such as the issuance of invoices, budgets and others in their business activity;
- Online – In the scope of the online account, the personal data used are similar to those of the business relationship. Your personal information is used to enable you to purchase articles from a distance and access your purchase history;
- Transaction Management – Whenever you request the indication of your tax identification number in your purchases, we need to register it and send it to the Tax Authority;
- Direct Marketing – We will also need your contact information (e-mail and mobile phone number) so that we can send you informative communications about news, campaigns and offers, discounts or benefits, generic or targeted. You may, at any time, withdraw the indication to receive this type of communications.
b) How long do we keep your personal information?
a) Types of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the web page, so no record is left on the user’s hard disk. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns of the site. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site;
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that treated us or others, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you;
- Advertising Cookies: These are those treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that exists on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
- Access restricted to your personal data;
- Safe storage and transmission of personal data;
- Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Implementation of mechanisms that guarantee the safeguarding of the integrity and quality of your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of information systems, with the aim of preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data;
- Redundancy of storage equipment, processing and communication of personal data, to avoid loss of availability.